Make the world a little greener. Roll your own Seed Balls, small bundles of seed and compost that are meant to be placed (or thrown!) in random places to encourage vegetation to grow. Green thumb or not, get your hands dirty and support the “greening” or flowering of your favorite patch of earth. We will be using clay, compost, dirt, wildflower and California poppy seeds, and water. Support the urban agricultural revolution!
Green Saturdays@ Bernal takes place the second Saturday of every month. The program features hands-on activities and useful information for sustainable living. This program is for all ages and we encourage family participation.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Miércoles 10 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Sábado 13 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret