Come to the library on the second Friday of the month to see feature films based on books.
This month's film is "Eat Pray Love", based on the book by Elizabeth Gilbert. Julia Roberts stars as a woman who travels to Italy, India and Indonesia after a painful divorce. Directed by Ryan Murphy.
Rated PG-13; 140 minutes; 2010
- Thursdays at Noon film series - Cheaper By the Dozen
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- I Just Wanna Ball Screening
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones