Please join us for a film screening and post-film discussion with staff from the SF Food Bank.
50 million people in the U.S. – one in four children – don’t know where their next meal is coming from, despite our having the means to provide nutritious, affordable food for all Americans.
Following three people who are struggling with food insecurity, A Place at the Table shows us how hunger poses serious economic, social and cultural implications for our nation, and that it could be solved once and for all, if the American public decides - as they have in the past - that making healthy food available and affordable is in the best interest of us all.
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.