Join us when Louise Steinman reads and discusses her latest book The Crooked Mirror: A Memoir of Polish-Jewish Reconciliation. This is a lyrical literary memoir that explores the exhilarating, discomforting, and ultimately healing process of Polish-Jewish reconciliation taking place in Poland today. A booksale by Readers Books follows the event.
- Author Talk: Dennis McNallly
- Martes 21 de Octubre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Jueves 23 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Sábado 1 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B