May 30 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
(2007, 123 minutes)
A documentary comparing the highly profitable American health care industry to other nations, and HMO horror stories. As the Affordable Care Act has passed into law, this film still remains highly informative and relevant.
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies at Excelsior
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room