May 30 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
(2007, 123 minutes)
A documentary comparing the highly profitable American health care industry to other nations, and HMO horror stories. As the Affordable Care Act has passed into law, this film still remains highly informative and relevant.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- Friday, March 31, 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room