May 30 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
(2007, 123 minutes)
A documentary comparing the highly profitable American health care industry to other nations, and HMO horror stories. As the Affordable Care Act has passed into law, this film still remains highly informative and relevant.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film: The Manchurian Candidate
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- LEGO Movie
- Thursday, November 20, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Holodomor: Genocidal Famine of 1932-1933 in Ukraine
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B