Learn the basics of knitting, or bring along a project you need help with. Each knitter receives personal help in a nurturing and relaxing environment. Beginners, rusty, and social knitters welcome!
Yarn provided; bring your own needles (if starting a new project, size 7 or 8).
Class size limited - register with Ocean View librarian.
- DIY beaded necklaces
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- DIY Tote Bag with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, October 11, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.