Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- Cool Gray City of Love: 49 Views of San Francisco
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B