Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Radar Reading Series
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- God's Hotel with Author Dr. Victoria Sweet
- Sábado 22 de Marzo de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones