Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Visions of Loveliness
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B