Bay Area Beauty by Jacquie Proctor
How did an artistic Englishman become one of San Francisco's most creative post-1906 architects? From storybook cottages and Mediterranean villas, to Art Deco masterpieces, historian Jacquie Proctor describes how Harold Stoner played a key role in establishing this "City Beautiful Movement" aesthetic in the western neighborhoods of San Francisco and beyond.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Domingo 17 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret