Mr. Yiye Teng will give a presentation introducing the basics of photography, including such topics as how to choose your camera, tips for taking pictures, and how to upload and share your photos to the internet. In addition he will also talk about the art and beauty of photography, and, in the meantime, share his understanding of photography and the experience of creating images.
The talk is to be in Mandarin.
See in Black & White: The Art and Beauty of Black & White Photography
January 11 - April 10, 2014
Main Library, Third Floor
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Still Here: Portraits of Gay Elders
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room