Mr. Yiye Teng will give a presentation introducing the basics of photography, including such topics as how to choose your camera, tips for taking pictures, and how to upload and share your photos to the internet. In addition he will also talk about the art and beauty of photography, and, in the meantime, share his understanding of photography and the experience of creating images.
The talk is to be in Mandarin.
See in Black & White: The Art and Beauty of Black & White Photography
January 11 - April 10, 2014
Main Library, Third Floor
- Shipwreck, Pirates, and Lost Treasure:
- Sunday, October 18, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Green Path and Rainbow : the Story of the Flying Tigers and the Hump
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Cityscapes 2: With John King
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 6:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium