Going away for college and don't know how to cook? Only have a microwave in your dorm? You're already preparing your mind for college. Don't forget to keep up your body with these interesting, healthy, and *seriously* easy recipes to set you up for eating away from home. Also, for teens who just want to learn how to make a quick and easy meal in your microwave.
We're not nuking frozen dinners here.
Saturday, 7/20/13: Breakfast and Lunch
Saturday, 7/27/13: Dinner and Dessert
For ages 12-18
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
- SAT Intense Test Preparation
- Miércoles 16 de Abril de 2014Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Paying for College: Scholarships, grants, loans
- Miércoles 16 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Sábado 19 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.