An instructor from the Open Clay Project will teach some basic techniques for molding polymer clay using the ancient the Millefiori technique to make decorative patterns and designs that can then be shaped into beads, jewelry, buttons, tokens and figurines. Supplies provided. Open to ages 8 to 18. The class is limited to 20 people. Sign-up at the Visitacion Valley Library. For more information call Shawna at 415-355-2848.
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.