The Graduates/Los Graduados explores pressing issues in education today through the eyes of six young Latino and Latina students from across the United States. It is also a story about the graduates who will make up America’s future. A panel discussion follows the film.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room