Calle 54 (2001; 105 minutes)
The simple design and staging lets the music take center stage as Latin jazz superstars mesmerize the audience and bring them into their world. Featured are performances by Tito Fuente, Gato Barbieri, Paquito D'Rivera, Bebo Valdes and his son Chucho for a breathtaking piano duet. Blistering performances by all of these legends will win over long time fans and the newly interested alike.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl