Centering on the historic fight to win marriage equality in Maryland, The New Black takes viewers into the pews, the streets and the kitchen tables as it looks at how the African American community grapples with the divisive gay rights issue. A panel discussion follows the film.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Films for Adults
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- ATA @ SFPL: Experience Reel Cinema
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room