Centering on the historic fight to win marriage equality in Maryland, The New Black takes viewers into the pews, the streets and the kitchen tables as it looks at how the African American community grapples with the divisive gay rights issue. A panel discussion follows the film.
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Children's Film: Sleeping Beauty
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Easter Parade (1948)
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room