The Richmond Branch is hosting an exhibit Justice for June 4 to commemorate the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests in China.
These 10 posters, set up on the first floor of the glass lobby on the 10th Avenue side, show the history of the 1989 events and will be on display from May 20 to June 2, 2013.
- Red Envelope Fish Lantern
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Lion Dancers come to Richmond Branch!
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Children's Area
- Chinese Envelope Craft
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room