Smuggled (2012, 80 minutes) tells the story of a 9 year-old boy and his mother as the couple are smuggled into the U.S. in a compartment underneath a tour bus. Unfortunately, the journey doesn't go as planned as a new destiny awaits Miguel and his mother.
Screening will be followed by a discussion with Writer and Director Ramon Hamilton on issues surrounding the film such as the perception in America of undocumented immigrants, feelings and thoughts about immigration reform, and the role media can play in changing society for the better.
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- 星期二, 2015年7月28日, 10:00 amMain 總圖書館, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Videos & the Artist Books
- 星期二, 2015年7月28日, 6:30 pmNorth Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- 星期三, 2015年7月29日, 2:00 pmSunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室