Smuggled (2012, 80 minutes) tells the story of a 9 year-old boy and his mother as the couple are smuggled into the U.S. in a compartment underneath a tour bus. Unfortunately, the journey doesn't go as planned as a new destiny awaits Miguel and his mother.
Screening will be followed by a discussion with Writer and Director Ramon Hamilton on issues surrounding the film such as the perception in America of undocumented immigrants, feelings and thoughts about immigration reform, and the role media can play in changing society for the better.
- Teen Movie: Ouija
- 星期三, 2015年7月8日Excelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Summer Children's Matinee
- 星期三, 2015年7月8日Park 分館, Park 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon film series - To Kill a Mockingbird
- 星期四, 2015年7月9日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂