Where have you been? Where are you now? Where are you going?
This class is a chance to:
- Sharpen your memories;
- Learn more about the meaning of your life;
- Share your story with others.
As one ages, life review becomes a key element in finding the meaning of life by looking back and examining events, accomplishments, significant relationships, and other important aspects of ones life journey. We will use enlightening and engaging approaches to reminiscing and life review. There will be many opportunities to be creative and to learn about yourself and others, in a supportive environment. Through discussion, novel exercises and readings this course provides a unique, structured opportunity to examine themes that run through your life, seek answers to some of life’s big questions, affirm what’s good about your life, and explore your future self.
- Where: Main Library - Latino Hispanic A&B
- When: Mondays, June 3 -- July 22, 2013
The instructor, Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience, and is formerly the Acting Chairperson of the Older Adults Department at City College of San Francisco. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
San Francisco Public Library and the City College Older Adults Program have partnered bring free, high-quality educational opportunities to older adults.
- 年長者和殘疾人士資源中心 (ADRC)
- 星期二, 2015年9月8日, 2:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 中央大廳
- Identity Theft Solutions
- 星期三, 2015年9月9日, 6:30 pmWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Pete Seeger: How Can I Keep From Singing?
- 星期三, 2015年9月9日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2015年9月5日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Teen Computer Corps
- 星期日, 2015年9月6日, 2:00 pmOrtega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室
- Knitting Circle
- 星期二, 2015年9月8日, 6:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍