Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- iPad Stop Motion Animation
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl
- Movie Night: The Queen of Katwe
- Miércoles 22 de Marzo de 2017, 5:30 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones