Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Films for Adults
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Film Night: Eat Drink Man Woman
- Martes 3 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Mockingjay Pt.2
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones