Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Thursdays at Noon films - Waiting for Guffman (1996)
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pm
- *CANCELLED: San Francisco, the city that knows how
- Jueves 27 de Octubre de 2016, 5:45 pm
- About Time - Audio Described Film
- Viernes 28 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pm