Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Triplets of Belleville
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Film: Godzilla
- Sábado 30 de Mayo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults: Lady From Shanghai
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones