Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Merola Goes to Movies
- Domingo 29 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays at Noon films - High Fidelity
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones