Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Freebie and the Bean
- Miércoles 23 de Julio de 2014Park, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays @ Noon Film --The House on Telegraph Hill
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- CANCELLED: Teen Last Friday Movie: Corpse Bride
- Viernes 25 de Julio de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones