Hitchcock’s San Francisco thriller stars James Stewart as a retired detective suffering from acrophobia who is hired by an acquaintance to investigate the strange activities of his much-younger wife. Stewart becomes dangerously obsessed while tailing Kim Novak to gorgeous locations in and around San Francisco: Mission Dolores, Union Square, Fort Point, The Palace of the Legion of Honor, Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and many others.
Long regarded a great film, Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as the best film of all time in the 2012 Sight & Sound critics' poll and has appeared repeatedly in best film polls by the American Film Institute.
Rated PG; 126 minutes; 1958
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Tales of the City Mini-series Marathon
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Monster House (PG, 91 min, 2006)
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones