Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 2:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm