Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 22 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B