Local author and jazz drummer, Dan Caro, shares excerpts from his book, The Gift of Fire: How I Made Adversity Work For Me, in addition to stories of writing his debut work. You will be inspired as Dan demonstrates, in spite of losing his hands and fingers from a childhood burn accident, his drumming abilities in a live music performance. This is an event not to miss!
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年4月27日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂