Local author and jazz drummer, Dan Caro, shares excerpts from his book, The Gift of Fire: How I Made Adversity Work For Me, in addition to stories of writing his debut work. You will be inspired as Dan demonstrates, in spite of losing his hands and fingers from a childhood burn accident, his drumming abilities in a live music performance. This is an event not to miss!
- Will-Writing Workshop
- 星期六, 2016年8月27日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 分館會議室
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年8月29日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年9月3日, 2:00 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室