Local author and jazz drummer, Dan Caro, shares excerpts from his book, The Gift of Fire: How I Made Adversity Work For Me, in addition to stories of writing his debut work. You will be inspired as Dan demonstrates, in spite of losing his hands and fingers from a childhood burn accident, his drumming abilities in a live music performance. This is an event not to miss!
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- 星期四, 2014年9月4日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年9月8日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- 星期二, 2014年9月9日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室