Local author and jazz drummer, Dan Caro, shares excerpts from his book, The Gift of Fire: How I Made Adversity Work For Me, in addition to stories of writing his debut work. You will be inspired as Dan demonstrates, in spite of losing his hands and fingers from a childhood burn accident, his drumming abilities in a live music performance. This is an event not to miss!
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年5月2日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- 星期六, 2016年5月7日, 11:00 amMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B