Drop-in computer and electronic gadget help for seniors and adults. Bring your laptops, Kindles, tablets, digital cameras & cell phones. We will have laptops and can help with questions about email & other technology too!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Talk & Demo (Cantonese)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room