Join the Library and San Francisco's Office of Small Business to learn how you can start and cultivate a business within San Francisco.
Martha Yanez, a representative with their office, will be on hand to give step-by-step information to budding entrepreneurs.
This practical presentation will offer information about SF business resources and beyond.
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- SmartMoney Coaching
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Managing People and Conflicts
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Mini Financial Planning Day
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area