Join the Library and San Francisco's Office of Small Business to learn how you can start and cultivate a business within San Francisco.
Martha Yanez, a representative with their office, will be on hand to give step-by-step information to budding entrepreneurs.
This practical presentation will offer information about SF business resources and beyond.
All Things Business: An interactive series for the practical entrepreneur.
- Hubzone & Small Business Certification
- Thursday, August 13, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Foreclosure & Loan Fraud Information Session
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Retirement Income Planning
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- All Things Business
- Thursday, August 13, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Opportunities to Earn Income in the Digital Economy
- Thursday, August 20, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor