Join the Library and San Francisco's Office of Small Business to learn how you can start and cultivate a business within San Francisco.
Martha Yanez, a representative with their office, will be on hand to give step-by-step information to budding entrepreneurs.
This practical presentation will offer information about SF business resources and beyond.
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Financial First Aid (ASL)
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- College Financing 101
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior General Floor Area
- Building a Better Budget, Ten Steps to Financial Success
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Drive Away Happy: Car Buying Decisions
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Plastic Surgery: Getting Out of Debt
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Is Small Business Ownership Right for YOU?
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 6:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room