Forbidden Love: The Unashamed Stories of Lesbian Lives, first screened opening night of the Frameline San Francisco Film Festival in 1993. It won the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Documentary in 1994. In the film, ten women discuss being Lesbian in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. Archival footage is interspersed with dramatized chapters from the pulp novel Forbidden Love. This program will be introduced by film historian and author Jenni Olson, who will also answer questions after the screening. Co-sponsored by Frameline
- Radar Reading Series
- Martes 14 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Lambda Literary Awards Finalists Reading
- Martes 21 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Another Little Piece of My Heart
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.