Forbidden Love: The Unashamed Stories of Lesbian Lives, first screened opening night of the Frameline San Francisco Film Festival in 1993. It won the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Documentary in 1994. In the film, ten women discuss being Lesbian in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. Archival footage is interspersed with dramatized chapters from the pulp novel Forbidden Love. This program will be introduced by film historian and author Jenni Olson, who will also answer questions after the screening. Co-sponsored by Frameline
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Jewett
- Out At The Library
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Biblioteca Central, Galería Skylight
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Hasta Domingo 7 de Agosto de 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.