Forbidden Love: The Unashamed Stories of Lesbian Lives, first screened opening night of the Frameline San Francisco Film Festival in 1993. It won the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Documentary in 1994. In the film, ten women discuss being Lesbian in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. Archival footage is interspersed with dramatized chapters from the pulp novel Forbidden Love. This program will be introduced by film historian and author Jenni Olson, who will also answer questions after the screening. Co-sponsored by Frameline
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Martes 9 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Radar Presents a Night of Banned and Challenged Books
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.