Extraordinary teen John Smith is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri, John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events-his first love, powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.
Based on the book by Pittacus Lore. From 2011. 104 minutes. Rated PG-13.
A free movie for Teens every month! Snacks provided. For ages 13 and up. For more info, talk to librarian Greg: call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teen Movie: Last Friday of the Month!
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Catching Fire
- Miércoles 30 de Abril de 2014Bayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Movie: Man of Steel
- Viernes 2 de Mayo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones