Come learn the basics of nutrition with Matthew Pond, the Nutrition Program Coordinator of the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks. He will teach us how to read food labels and ingredient lists as well as using the food pantries located throughout the City.
The class will be interactive and includes a cooking demonstration!
Talk will be in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese.) Everyone is welcome to attend!
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room