Want to learn new computer skills? This four week computer training “bootcamp” will help beginner to intermediate computer users feel more comfortable with creating and managing email, searching the internet and using the library catalog.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Seniornet Internet 101
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.