Want to learn new computer skills? This four week computer training “bootcamp” will help beginner to intermediate computer users feel more comfortable with creating and managing email, searching the internet and using the library catalog.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, September 21, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, September 21, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Online Security and Privacy
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B