Want to trade? Join us for a “Saturday Swap” series, held out on the patio. Meet your neighbors, enjoy light refreshments, and “go green” by exchanging your gently used items for newfound treasures. Open to all ages.
How it works: For all of the swaps, please make sure your items are in good shape, and bring only the specific item featured for that day. Bring one, take one – bring two, take two, etc.
Saturday, August 3rd , 3-4 pm Book Swap
Saturday, September 7th, 3-4 pm Plant Swap
October 5th, 3-4 pm Game and Puzzle Swap
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Adam Burke on Mental Imagery
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Saturday, May 3, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Sunday Streets - Bayview/Dogpatch
- Sunday, May 4, 2014Bookmobiles / Mobile Outreach, Green Bookmobile
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.