Want to trade? Join us for a “Saturday Swap” series, held out on the patio. Meet your neighbors, enjoy light refreshments, and “go green” by exchanging your gently used items for newfound treasures. Open to all ages.
How it works: For all of the swaps, please make sure your items are in good shape, and bring only the specific item featured for that day. Bring one, take one – bring two, take two, etc.
Saturday, August 3rd , 3-4 pm Book Swap
Saturday, September 7th, 3-4 pm Plant Swap
October 5th, 3-4 pm Game and Puzzle Swap
This is a Green Stacks event.
Related Exhibitions and Events
- Holiday Card Making
- Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Clothing Swap: Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Saturday, January 11, 2014
- Craft Space: A Teen Craft Space for ages 8-18
- Wednesday, January 22, 2014
*Funded by the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.