Celebrate the end of 2016 SUMMER STRIDE at our grand finale party! Enjoy pizza, talk about the books you read (all those hundreds or maybe even thousands of pages), and claim your prize! Please call or visit to sign up.
All youth ages 3-17 are welcome.
Summer Stride 2016
Read. Create. Explore.
May 7 – August 14, 2016
- It's Yoga, Kids
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 10:30 amAnza, Anza General Floor Area
- Tissue Paper Stained Glass Aquarium
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 2:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Meet your National Park Service Ranger
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 2:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley Children's Area
- Tablet Basics
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Read Write Discover Tutor Program
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Read, Write, Discover
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 3:00 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.