Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Please feel free to contact the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Photo Courtesy of the SF Historical Photograph Collection
- Great Books Reading Group
- Martes 18 de Marzo de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 21 de Marzo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Sábado 29 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Gubernamental
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 13 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Knit Happens
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Afro-Centric Coalition of the Arts
- Sábado 15 de Marzo de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones