Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Please feel free to contact the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Photo Courtesy of the SF Historical Photograph Collection
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 8 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi with Leslie Shimmin
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Conversational English Language Group
- Martes 5 de Agosto de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones