Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Please feel free to contact the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Photo Courtesy of the SF Historical Photograph Collection
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 22 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 26 de Agosto de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Conversational English Language Group
- Martes 26 de Agosto de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones