Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Please feel free to contact the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Photo Courtesy of the SF Historical Photograph Collection
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- 星期六, 2014年8月2日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- 星期五, 2014年8月8日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- 星期三, 2014年8月20日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room