Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Richmond Library Tour (in Russian)
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room