Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Bay Area Book Festival
- Sunday, June 5, 2016, 10:00 amBookmobiles / MOS, Green Bookmobile
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area