Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Richmond Library Tour (in Russian)
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Sábado 26 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones