Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- 星期六, 2014年8月23日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年8月25日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- 星期三, 2014年8月27日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍