Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2015年6月1日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- 星期一, 2015年6月1日North Beach 分館, North Beach分館
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- 星期三, 2015年6月3日Marina 分館, Marina 公眾範圍