Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- 星期六, 2016年5月7日, 11:00 amMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年5月7日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年5月9日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室