Do you love music? Do you want to play music? Come to free ukulele classes at the Portola library. No music knowledge or experience required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
This program is aimed at youth aged 8 and up to 18. There are a limited number of ukuleles the library can provide. You are welcome to bring your own ukulele if you have one.
If you have questions, please call Librarian Greg at (415) 355-5660, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Movie for Families
- Sábado 25 de Octubre de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Music and Movement with Charity Kahn
- Martes 28 de Octubre de 2014Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- 2014 - 2015 Opera Preview Lecture
- Miércoles 29 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret