Armed with a pair of scissors, some paper, and color pencils, you can design and create a 3D paper doll! Create your favorite characters from television shows, movies, books, or even turn yourself into a paper doll! All materials will be provided. This project is good for crafters age 10 and up.
Instructions will only be in English.
- LED Holiday Ornaments
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Cookie of the Month: Decorated Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room