Armed with a pair of scissors, some paper, and color pencils, you can design and create a 3D paper doll! Create your favorite characters from television shows, movies, books, or even turn yourself into a paper doll! All materials will be provided. This project is good for crafters age 10 and up.
Instructions will only be in English.
- Mini God's Eye
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Junior Comic-Con
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 12:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- *Canceled* Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond General Floor Area