Armed with a pair of scissors, some paper, and color pencils, you can design and create a 3D paper doll! Create your favorite characters from television shows, movies, books, or even turn yourself into a paper doll! All materials will be provided. This project is good for crafters age 10 and up.
Instructions will only be in English.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area