Armed with a pair of scissors, some paper, and color pencils, you can design and create a 3D paper doll! Create your favorite characters from television shows, movies, books, or even turn yourself into a paper doll! All materials will be provided. This project is good for crafters age 10 and up.
Instructions will only be in English.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Origami Fun
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B