Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Negocios/Ciencia & Tecnología
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Project Management Session 1: Introduction
- Jueves 4 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras