Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Great Books Reading Group
- Martes 18 de Marzo de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 21 de Marzo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Sábado 29 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro Gubernamental
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Book a Librarian
- Jueves 13 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal