Bring your resume to receive vital feedback and suggestions! Get answers to build your confidence.
This expert led workshop includes tips on handling gaps in employment, focusing your resume on your target job, and more. Handouts cover remedies for common problems, quick fixes to improve readability, and ways to energize your resume. You will be invited to offer your ideas and join in the discussion.
The workshop is for first-time job seekers, people in transition to new career opportunities, and professionals who may need a second opinion and critiquing of their resume.
Ms. Tullius, workshop leader and principal of Delta Strategies, holds an M.S. degree from the Andersen School of Management, UCLA. She has prepared in excess of 1,000 resumes and has presented more than 100 resume writing workshops, mostly at public libraries.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Viernes 8 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Lunes 28 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 29 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Resume Workshop
- Martes 29 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B