Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
For our meeting in April, we will be reading Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.