Attention teens: Join us on the first Saturday of the month at 4pm at the beautiful Ortega Branch!
For our meeting in November, we will be reading How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr.
Questions? For more information or assistance reserving a copy of the book, please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Teen Book Swap
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, November 3, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.