High school heartthrob Scott has it all: good looks, popularity... and a secret admirer. But what starts out as a seemingly innocent crush soon turns deadly. Who's responsible? Scott's long time friend Jules, frustrated with their platonic relationship? Bess, a shy classmate, increasingly jealous of his friendship with Jules? Or Jeffrey, a bright outcast whose crush on Bess has lead him to become increasingly obsessive? One thing's certain, time's running out and Scott must uncover the psychotic stalker before it's too late.
PG-13, 94 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 am
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones