High school heartthrob Scott has it all: good looks, popularity... and a secret admirer. But what starts out as a seemingly innocent crush soon turns deadly. Who's responsible? Scott's long time friend Jules, frustrated with their platonic relationship? Bess, a shy classmate, increasingly jealous of his friendship with Jules? Or Jeffrey, a bright outcast whose crush on Bess has lead him to become increasingly obsessive? One thing's certain, time's running out and Scott must uncover the psychotic stalker before it's too late.
PG-13, 94 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones