High school heartthrob Scott has it all: good looks, popularity... and a secret admirer. But what starts out as a seemingly innocent crush soon turns deadly. Who's responsible? Scott's long time friend Jules, frustrated with their platonic relationship? Bess, a shy classmate, increasingly jealous of his friendship with Jules? Or Jeffrey, a bright outcast whose crush on Bess has lead him to become increasingly obsessive? One thing's certain, time's running out and Scott must uncover the psychotic stalker before it's too late.
PG-13, 94 minutes. 2013. Ages 13-18. Snacks provided.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Torn Curtain
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Adults Visit The Mix
- Sábado 3 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl