Sneakers from 1992.
A complex but lighthearted thriller about computers and cryptography, government and espionage, secrets and deception and betrayal.
Rated PG-13. 121 minutes.
This movie showing coincides with the SFPL's One City One Book selection Little Brother.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Fastest Guitar Alive
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Point of Pride:
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- From Here to Eternity (1953)
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room