Sneakers from 1992.
A complex but lighthearted thriller about computers and cryptography, government and espionage, secrets and deception and betrayal.
Rated PG-13. 121 minutes.
This movie showing coincides with the SFPL's One City One Book selection Little Brother.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
One City One Book is San Francisco's citywide book club.
In 2014, we're reading Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
Find out more at: One City One Book.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl