Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents For Public Schools
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park Meeting Room