Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium