Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- School Governance Workshop
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room