Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- Find a Public Elementary School for Your Child - English
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School (in Spanish)
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Cómo Encontrar una Escuela Pública para sus Hijos: Español
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room