Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, August 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Find a Public Elementary School
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B