Researching, deciding and applying for middle schools can seem overwhelming. Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is hosting this workshop to help parents/guardians understand options and navigate enrollment. You will learn about the SFUSD Student Assignment System and its key dates, and receive advice and tips from experienced parents.
Register online at www.ppssf.org or call 415-861-7077.
- Parents for Public Schools
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Martes 8 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 22 de Noviembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal